Normal Business Hours
9:00AM - 5:00PM EST
Monday - Thursday
closed 2 weeks at end of year
7836 Littleman Lane
Apex, NC 27539
We highly recommend that all shipments are packaged well and insured. Injectors can be lost or unsecured injectors can be damaged inside the box during transit.
- Put your injectors in plastic, zip-loc bags so no debris can get inside the injectors.
- Do not leave injectors loose in the box. Fill the void with some kind of packing material.
- Add extra strapping tape to boxes that come with adhesives. These boxes can open when treated roughly during transit.
- Always keep your tracking number.
We do not take responsibility for injectors that are lost or damaged during transit. However, we will gladly help you locate your injectors or find replacements.
- Upon return, we will include insurance coverage in the shipping cost at the customer's expense unless expressly refused by the customer.
- If an email address is included on your request form, we will send you the return tracking number.
- Return shipments will be made via UPS unless shipping to a P.O. box or international address. We will use the USPS for P.O. boxes and DHL for international shipments.
MARINE FUEL INJECTOR CLEANING AND CALIBRATION AT IT'S FINEST
Restore the lost horsepower of your EFI engine!